Sunday, November 6, 2011

Sunday

Welcome back to the occasionally (ever so occasionally) rockin' socks blog.

It seems I have not blogged for about 10 months; in that time the following has happened;

  • Took a team from my work to compete in the national finals of the KFC Olympics
  • MC'd the awards dinner at the above (rocked it!)
  • Turned a year older
  • Watched a lot of late night TV (Loving Parks & Recreation among others)
  • Got an iPhone
  • Got addicted to Twitter
  • Had a huge 3 week driving holiday (7,000kms & 4 states)
  • Became (even more) proud of my wife as she nails her fitness kick (goodbye 28kgs)
  • Went to a great mates great wedding
  • Watched with pride as my daughter learnt to ride a bike!


I'll probably try to blog a bit more moving forward...

No comments:

Post a Comment